Are you a business owner looking for the best e-commerce platform, but don’t know how to sift through all of the options? Good, then you’ve come to the right place. Evolve Global Marketing has gone through the best e-commerce platforms in 2022 and gathered the pros and cons of seven of the best ones. Use this guide to figure out the best e-commerce platform for you and your business. In no specific order, here are seven of the top e-commerce platforms:
Here Are The 6 Best E-Commerce Platforms:
1. Shopify – Best Overall
Shopify is one of the best e-commerce platforms around, and allows you to create a website to sell, ship, and manage your products.
- Great sales-specific features
- User-friendly for beginners and experts alike
- Most user-friendly options and integrations
- Doesn’t accept all payment options
- Missing some design features
- Poor SEO
2. WooCommerce – Best E-Commerce Platform for WordPress
3. Etsy – Best Niche E-Commerce Platform
Focused on handmade goods, vintage items, and crafts, Etsy is another great option for your business.
- Easy to use
- No need for a personal website/technical knowledge
- Niche e-commerce platform
- Cannot personalize page much
- Competitive platform
- No integrations or design options
4. BigCommerce – Best E-Commerce Plaform for Fast-Growing Businesses
BigCommerce is a platform that allows users to create online stores, set up their stores, add products, and scale through their analytics tools and features.
- Great inbuilt features
- Very flexible and scalable
- Strong for multi-channel selling
- Reported slow loading speeds
- No 1-click selling
- Complicated for beginners
5. Wix – Best Value for Cost
Originally used just for website building, Wix offers an e-commerce platform where users can set up and manage their online stores.
- Great options for site personalization and design
- Easy to set up and use
- Free plan available
- Lacking sales features
- Lacking marketing integrations
- Poor SEO
6. Weebly – Best Upcoming Platform
Similar to Wix, Weebly was originally just for website building but now offers an e-commerce platform to open and run your online business.
- User-friendly and easy to set up and use
- Great email integration tools
- Great template designs & personalization abilities
- No multi-channel integrations
- Doesn’t accept all payment types
- Poor SEO
7. 3dcart – Best for Small Businesses
3dcart is a platform allowing users to open, operate, and maintain an online store through their software.
- One of the most affordable options
- Strong blog feature
- Lots of built-in features and integrations
- No mobile app
- Outdated templates
- Challenging to upgrade
Which e-commerce platform are you going to choose for your online business? Need help getting started? Schedule a call.