You’ve seen your competition’s email, and I’m sure you’ve wondered how can I create an email campaign like that? Well, you’re in luck! This guide will teach you how to use Kajabi and its suite of marketing tools to help boost your business.
Though, let me ask you one thing first. What’s a tool without the one who wields it? Without the artist crafting their vision? Without a marketing strategy? It’s simply a tool. Let’s learn how to use Kajabi correctly with high-converting marketing strategies.
Now, let’s propel your business to the next level and learn how to use Kajabi.
How to use Kajabi:
What is Kajabi?
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform that helps you create, market, and sell your products online. It’s a great option for entrepreneurs who want to build their own online courses, digital products, or membership communities. Plus, learning how to use Kajabi makes it easy to set up beautiful and effective marketing campaigns, so you can reach more customers and sell more products.
Learning how to use Kajabi is relatively simple, and it offers a wide range of features to its users. To first learn how to use Kajabi, create an account on the website. Once you have created an account, you can begin creating your digital product. Kajabi offers a range of templates and tools to help you create an engaging and professional-looking product.
The platform includes everything you need to launch and grow your business, from creating and selling products to processing payments and marketing your brand. Learning how to use Kajabi will give you a number of powerful features, including:
- A drag-and-drop product builder that makes it easy to create and sell digital products
- A built-in email marketing tool that allows you to send newsletters, launch marketing campaigns, and build customer relationships
- A payment processing system that makes it easy to accept payments and access your earnings
- A robust reporting system that gives you insights into your sales, customers, and marketing efforts
How To Create Landing Pages On Kajabi
Landing pages are an important part of online marketing. They are the pages that you send your traffic to, in order to get them to take a specific action, such as subscribing to your email list or buying a product. We will show you how to create landing pages on Kajabi. We will walk you through the process step-by-step, so that you can create beautiful and effective landing pages for your business!
Creating a landing page on Kajabi is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
First, log into your Kajabi account and click on the “Landing Pages” tab.
Next, click on the “Create New Landing Page” button.
Now, you will be able to choose from a variety of landing page templates. Select the template that you want to use for your landing page.
Once you have selected a template, you will be able to customize it to match your brand. You can add your own images, text, and colors.
When you are finished customizing your landing page, click on the “Publish” button.
Now, you can start sending traffic to your new landing page! Just share the URL with your audience and watch the leads come rolling in.
Creating landing pages on Kajabi is a great way to increase conversions and grow your business.
Setting Up Email Funnels in Kajabi
Email funnels are a great way to nurture leads and build relationships with customers, but they can be a bit of a pain to set up. However, the process is pretty straightforward when learning how to use Kajabi. Here’s a quick rundown of how to get started:
First, create a new opt-in form in the Forms tab of your site admin. Be sure to select the “Redirect to URL” option, and enter the URL of the page where you want your subscribers to be taken after they sign up.
Next, create an email sequence in the Email Sequence tab. You’ll need to add each email in the sequence individually, a bit of customizing is needed to ensure marketing continuity.
You can keep on creating as many emails in the email sequence page. Once the emails are completed, you can add triggers for when a user subscribes or unsubscribes. An email sequence can be easily designated to those users who have either subscribed or unsubscribed.
Once done, click save. That’s it! You’ve now created an email funnel in Kajabi.
All-in-all, it is a powerful software that we love to use with our clients.
What is StoryBrand?
StoryBrand is a marketing strategy that was created by Donald Miller. It’s based on the idea that if you can create a story around your product or service, it will make it more appealing to customers. According to StoryBrand, all businesses have a story, and it’s up to you to find and tell it in a way that resonates with your target audience. Our CEO & Founder, Kimjera Whittington, is a StoryBrand Certified Guide, and we love to use the StoryBrand method with our clients. If you’re looking for a way to make your business stand out from the competition, StoryBrand may be worth considering.
How to Use Kajabi & StoryBrand to Grow Your Business
Now that you know the basics of how to use Kajabi, what it is, and what it can do for your business in terms of the marketing potential Kajabi holds, let’s jump in how you can combine this tool with a popular and highly-effective marketing strategy: Storybrand.
The good news is that you can use StoryBrand with Kajabi to create high-converting marketing campaigns. Essentially, what you want to do is use Kajabi as the platform to implement the StoryBrand strategy on. You can use Kajabi to host your website or your online course and utilize the 7-part StoryBrand framework to craft the messaging for your Kajabi site, which will help you attract and convert more leads.
Here’s a quick overview of how this plays out when we learn how to use Kajabi and StoryBrand with our clients:
- Go Through the StoryBrand Framework: We take our clients through the 7-part StoryBrand framework along with our unique brand identity process to develop their brand messaging.
- Create Brand Messaging: We write our clients’ new brand messaging, focusing on the problem their customers face and how their business can help make their customers’ lives better.
- Write Landing Page Copy: Once the client approves the brand messaging, we use it to write landing page copy using the StoryBrand website framework. There are many different components of a StoryBrand landing page, including a hero section, problem section, authority and empathy section, and more.
- Develop the Landing Page: After our landing page messaging is set, we hand the copy off to our designers and developers to make the StoryBrand landing page come to life. They use their creativity and expertise to develop a landing page on Kajabi that guides potential customers to take action and work with our client.
- Get More Sales: Ultimately, the StoryBrand framework will help your Kajabi landing page convert more leads into sales by tapping into the power of story.
If you’re looking for a way to grow your business, Kajabi and StoryBrand can help. Learning how to us Kajabi will help you create and sell online courses, while StoryBrand provides a framework for creating powerful marketing messages. By using them together, you can create landing pages and online courses that sell your products and services through the power of story.
If you’re ready to take action and use StoryBrand for your Kajabi project but do not know where to start, schedule a no-pressure call with us today!